Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Oooooohhh yeah!

This is a discussion on Oooooohhh yeah! within the The Official Puff Pipers Non-Pipe Related Banter Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Got to play with the awesome Barrett .50 Sniper rifle!!! Oh momma what gun! You can REALLY reach out and ...

Oooooohhh yeah!

Got to play with the awesome Barrett .50 Sniper rifle!!! Oh momma what gun! You can REALLY reach out and touch someone with this baby!

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  103.3 KB

I'm watching you.

Re: Oooooohhh yeah!

I've seen the hole that sucker will make -- holey moley!!

I hope you had fun! A friend of mine in the Air Force got to qualify on some fun stuff when she was in Iraq, just by saying "ooo, what's that, can I play?!" LOL
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Never got to play with the Barrett version, but always loved the Ma Deuce. Good times, I wasn't paying for the ammo back then.
    Last edited by kbiv; 01-01-2013 at 02:41 PM. Reason: spelling, post AFTER coffee!
    I gotta start posting more...

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

I was company armorer for a year and a half. I remember finishing up a M2 range with thousands of rounds left over. The LT didn't wanna do the paperwork to turn in the ammo, so he told me to fire it all up. I told him I didn't have enough barrels to do it. He told me the damaged equipment paperwork was easy, so go ahead and melt a few. I ended up ruining two barrels.