Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

I was following a bunny...

This is a discussion on I was following a bunny... within the The Official Puff Pipers Non-Pipe Related Banter Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; ...At dusk while smoking my pipe and listening to music while walking on farm roads at dusk. The moon was ...

I was following a bunny...

...At dusk while smoking my pipe and listening to music while walking on farm roads at dusk. The moon was bright overhead, but a cloud had moved in front of it shortly before I saw the bunny. ...Or so I thought. I got close enough to shine my trusty wallet chain light on him and turns out I was chasing a baby skunk. I stopped chasing him and watched the shadowy figure scurry off into the distance. Then I found a nice place to sit down and watch the twinkling lights and distant cars driving. In this desert valley, I can see the lights of the next town and the bright sign of a major gas station 15-20 miles away. It was a nice night.

Re: I was following a bunny...

Good thing you didn't catch him.
    THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

I almost caught him until I realized it was a cute little skunk and not a cute little bunny.

Maturing Puffer Fish davidg1977's Avatar

better be grateful it didn't spray you lol
    “”If you can’t send money, send tobacco.” – (to the Continental Congress, 1776 ) George Washington

Young Puffer Fish shawnrichardson's Avatar

lol - good thing you didnt jump on it to catch it. You wouldn't smell pipe smoke for a week.