Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

two surprise days off

This is a discussion on two surprise days off within the The Official Puff Pipers Non-Pipe Related Banter Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Kat and I got today and tomorrow off, and wern't expecting it. We went to the Adobe bar, down in ...

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

two surprise days off

Kat and I got today and tomorrow off, and wern't expecting it.

We went to the Adobe bar, down in Taos and had margaritas. Now we are back home with more homemade margaritas, and I mounted the dart board. It hasn't been mounted since we lived up the mountain, almost two years ago.

Had a bowl of HV in my Peterson Belgique, and beer and margaritas whilst playing cricket.

Such a good day!

Re: two surprise days off

Quote Originally Posted by El wedo del milagro View Post
    Kat and I got today and tomorrow off, and wern't expecting it.

We went to the Adobe bar, down in Taos and had margaritas. Now we are back home with more homemade margaritas, and I mounted the dart board. It hasn't been mounted since we lived up the mountain, almost two years ago.

Had a bowl of HV in my Peterson Belgique, and beer and margaritas whilst playing cricket.

Such a good day!
    Nice surprise getting a few extra days off, and it sure looks like you're making the most of it - provided el hangover didn't come knocking this morning.

Re: two surprise days off

Darts!? Now you're talking! Beware, though. I taught Audrey how to play about five years ago and she toasts me now. I was once actually a fair thrower and frequently played with members of the US Dart team in the bars in Dallas. As a partner of course, I'm not that stupid. I have a set of Nicki Verachkul Fansteels from the mid-70s that I used to beat him out of $2 at a bar in Atlanta! (I got lucky in two games of 301 and fortunately for me he had to leave. I didn't know who he was or that I was using "his" darts! )
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney