Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Now I deffinatly approve of my sons girlfriend after this comment...

This is a discussion on Now I deffinatly approve of my sons girlfriend after this comment... within the The Official Puff Pipers Non-Pipe Related Banter Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Sons GF is hanging out at our house for first time tonight. She is 15 and a sweet girl. I ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Now I deffinatly approve of my sons girlfriend after this comment...

Sons GF is hanging out at our house for first time tonight. She is 15 and a sweet girl. I went into the bedroom and packed my modified MM Ledgend and walked into the kitchen with it hanging in my jaw. Checking on the meatloaf. I was cooking. Rosie my sons GF walks in, points at my pipe and say "Wow that's a really cool pipe! You know not to many men smoke pipes anymore, that's pretty cool." Ok she's a keeper!
    Founder of: Hot Rod MM Pipe Club "It's Modified! "

Re: Now I deffinatly approve of my sons girlfriend after this comment...

Sounds like a good one!

F.O.G. with nice smokes OnePyroTec's Avatar

If that's a genuine comment from her, then she's a keeper. If she's just sucking up, well, then she's still a keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    If that's a genuine comment from her, then she's a keeper. If she's just sucking up, well, then she's still a keeper!
    Agreed! And she held a fantastic dinner conversation as well about her education, potential carrear directions, etc. Yeah she's all right!
    Founder of: Hot Rod MM Pipe Club "It's Modified! "

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    I agree. She's either a girl of natural sophistication, or brilliant. Or maybe both.
    ********.com

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCurmudgeon View Post
    Sons GF is hanging out at our house for first time tonight. She is 15 and a sweet girl. I went into the bedroom and packed my modified MM Ledgend and walked into the kitchen with it hanging in my jaw. Checking on the meatloaf. I was cooking. Rosie my sons GF walks in, points at my pipe and say "Wow that's a really cool pipe! You know not to many men smoke pipes anymore, that's pretty cool." Ok she's a keeper!
    I find most teenagers love pipes!
    My Daughter Lily's friends as well as my daughter think they are cool.
    Nice to see something from my generation and generations before.
    Still carry over today!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Awsome man! Not many kids that age show that many signs of intelligence, i'm sure she will make something of herself later on in life. Congratulations to your son for finding a winner!

Young Puffer Fish

Haha, I think part of the greatness of pipe smoking is the clout it gives you. The apex of sophistication.

Hmm, don't let your son know that you think he should keep her around...He's a teenager and dad's approval would almost certainly result in her quickly being kicked to the curb. Pretend you don't like her, and he'll likely stay with her until they both leave for college...

Of course, being the father of a teenager you probably already know that

I pray my daughter is still that well mannered at 15