Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Puff Banner Ads

This is a discussion on Puff Banner Ads within the The Official Puff Pipers Non-Pipe Related Banter Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; The one showing for me at the moment is the Insanity Workout. Do you think they'd let me smoke my ...

Puff Banner Ads

The one showing for me at the moment is the Insanity Workout. Do you think they'd let me smoke my pipe as I do the program?

No longer a community member.

Re: Puff Banner Ads

I get ads for a digital cable provider that isn't even available in my area.

Newbie in the ocean

"Smoking is incomparable in testing and smelling " This is an add- which was written in toilet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sufibd View Post
    "Smoking is incomparable in testing and smelling " This is an add- which was written in toilet!!!
    There is no "Rangpur" in Georgia either. You my friend need to take a step back & consider your stance before posting much more as you joined today & most everything you have posted was negative. We can be a friendly lot if you care to contribute in a positive manner. I ask you to think on it.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.