Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Owaindav, Anyone Know What Happened To Him?

This is a discussion on Owaindav, Anyone Know What Happened To Him? within the The Official Puff Pipers Non-Pipe Related Banter Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I was just thinking about some of the guys we never see around here anymore. Does anyone know what happend ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Owaindav, Anyone Know What Happened To Him?

I was just thinking about some of the guys we never see around here anymore. Does anyone know what happend to Owaindav? He seemed to suddenly drop out of sight last year after being very active.
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

The Cheese stands alone Commander Quan's Avatar

Re: Owaindav, Anyone Know What Happened To Him?

Sounds7 mentioned meeting up with him last spring, but other than that I haven't heard anything. I'd like to see Dave back again.
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Quan View Post
    Sounds7 mentioned meeting up with him last spring, but other than that I haven't heard anything. I'd like to see Dave back again.
    I was going to send you a pm but your in box is full
    Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone1 View Post
    I was going to send you a pm but your in box is full
    Sorry about that. I've cleared out some space. Thanks for letting me know it was full.
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bigdaddychester's Avatar

I was just thinking of him a few months ago and wondering where he's been.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by indigosmoke View Post
    I was just thinking about some of the guys we never see around here anymore. Does anyone know what happend to Owaindav? He seemed to suddenly drop out of sight last year after being very active.
    indigosmoke has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

I was hoping one of his "create a blend" from pipes and cigars took off and he is now retired in the Bahamas. I know he ventured a bit to the cigar side which might explain his departure.
    Pipe Tobacco Lotto winner for July 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone1 View Post
    indigosmoke has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Sorry about that. I don't know what's up. I deleted 50 messages. I'll delete them all and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman22 View Post
    I know he ventured a bit to the cigar side which might explain his departure.
    Ahhhhhh.... the Dark Side of the Force....that may explain much. He's probably moved to Cuba and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

I miss his great reviews on You Tube i ran into him over at Badger and Blade a while back and i know he has a Spark Page.
    I hope he is doing well!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Thanks for the info, Tony! I didn't know about Spark pages.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Your Welcome John!
    Wish i could be of more help.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix