Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Dsturg369

This is a discussion on Dsturg369 within the The Official Puff Pipers Non-Pipe Related Banter Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Anybody know what happened to Dale? He has gone missing again. Hope he is ok....

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

Dsturg369

Anybody know what happened to Dale? He has gone missing again. Hope he is ok.
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: Dsturg369

All i know is he had problems a while back and tried hard to make amends!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Heard the same as Tony....hope he's ok. Dales a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by dj1340 View Post
    Anybody know what happened to Dale? He has gone missing again. Hope he is ok.
    Funny you should ask, as I just left him a visitor message today as I haven't heard from him since I've been back this year. I just emailed him to see how he his - I fear he may be sick, again.

Not sick.... Just dealing with Life...

Wife's back injury is getting worse and her increased meds usage is creating even further issues.

My 1st wife (now X) passed away from a heart attack due to heavy drug usage. We did NOT get along at all. My natural son and daughter now refuse to talk to me in some weird, Twilight Zone thought process is that they have anger and need to vent it in some direction. Worst part is my Grand-babies growing up without me. I hope at some point that they wake up and realize I'm not the enemy.

Brother has been in and out of the hospital with his heart.... It's only a matter of time now. Spending the 4th with him and family.

As I said... Life.

Still smoking like a freight train though.

I'll get my head out of my a$$ soon and get back here regularly. I do miss y'all.
    Dale

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

Glad to hear your doing well anyway. Really sorry to hear all the misfortune going on with you though.
    Prayers go out to you and the family and look forward to when your life settles down and you can come
    back to the forum more often.
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

Thanks for checking in, Dale, and glad to know you have been well! Life, well, that is always another story; I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. I'm sure the kids will come around in time as their grief eases.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Stay strong Dale!
    Prayers to you and yours!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

ALL THE BEST! to you and yours my prayers are with you bro!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Hiya Dale

I too am glad to hear from you and am sending out my best wishes!

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Full grown Puffer Fish Goatmilk's Avatar

Was just telling Shemp last night how I miss your food pron. BTW are you running low on PA yet?

All the best wishes Dale. I was wondering what had happened to you again. Glad to hear everything is sorting itself out. As life usually does in weird ways. I think the man has enough PA for a lifetime and a half.