Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Praise Report

This is a discussion on Praise Report within the The Official Puff Pipers Non-Pipe Related Banter Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I lost traction in a curve this morning on the way to work. It started off as a wee bit ...

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Praise Report

I lost traction in a curve this morning on the way to work. It started off as a wee bit of fish-tailing, but somehow in my nervous fumbling I turned on the cruise controll. This caused the rear tires to spin furiously and all traction was lost.

As I was in the middle of a 360, full of adrenaline, I sent up a prayer and had that rare calm descend on me from contact and KNOWING I was heard. The truck (and I) did a 360 and went off the road. I didn't go off an embankment, didn't hit a rock or tree. I didn't hit anything. My truck is in perfect shape, and I only suffered from the after effects of the adrenaline. A little bit of help with traction from my floor mats and I was back on the road easily.

Praise the Lord for hearing, and protecting me (and my truck)!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ten08's Avatar

Re: Praise Report

That is amazing, brother, to be at peace when you have literally no control! Glad to hear no one was harmed.