Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

After a long wait, i'm back.

This is a discussion on After a long wait, i'm back. within the The Official Puff Pipers Non-Pipe Related Banter Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; About 10-11 months ago i registered after finally stumbiling upon a forums for cigar and pipe smokers and i was ...

Maturing Puffer Fish

Talking After a long wait, i'm back.

About 10-11 months ago i registered after finally stumbiling upon a forums for cigar and pipe smokers and i was only able to stay for few months due to joining the Army.I did my time at sand hill, got married, moved and set up a little place to live that finally got internet ( i can finally post again ). I will have to keep this short sadly because im on a tablet, thanks to the person who stole my laptop last cq shift but just wanted to say it,s good to be back! Also sorry for the crap grammar, this touchscreen is pretty bad.

Disinterested

Re: After a long wait, i'm back.

Welcome back, Russ and thanks for your service.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Welcome back.
    It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues- Abraham Lincoln

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Howdy Russ.

I hope ya had fun at the Sand Hilton (heh)... I went to Harmony Church back in the dark ages.

No longer a community member.

back! Stay safe.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by El wedo del milagro View Post
    Howdy Russ.

I hope ya had fun at the Sand Hilton (heh)... I went to Harmony Church back in the dark ages.
    Sand Hill was alright I guess? Lots of changes have been made so although fun isn't the right word per say, it was still fairly enjoyable for infantry osut.

Welcome Back and Thank You!