Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Delaware - Woodland Cigar Company

This is a discussion on Delaware - Woodland Cigar Company within the Ohio forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; [SIZE=6]Woodland Cigar Company[/SIZE] 46 North Sandusky Street Delaware, Ohio 43015 (740) 368-8572 Hours: 10 AM - 8 PM Monday - ...

Delaware - Woodland Cigar Company

[SIZE=6]Woodland Cigar Company[/SIZE]
    46 North Sandusky Street
    Delaware, Ohio 43015
    (740) 368-8572

Hours:
    10 AM - 8 PM Monday - Thursday,
    10 AM - 10 PM Friday & Saturday
    1 PM - 6 PM Sunday

10% discount for police, fire, military

The old downtown location has the narrow and deep store floor plan. The owner made the most of the space and has 2 walk ins and one big display case along with a lounge area with TV.

The very friendly owner, Ed refers to his shop as, "adult day care."

No longer a community member.

Re: Delaware - Woodland Cigar Company

Stopped in here today, and Ed has a really great shop. Woodland has a really great atmosphere, and while a buddy and I were there some guy was playing a bagpipe also for St. Pattys day.

Would highly recommend.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Acesfull's Avatar

I love this place! I miss hanging out there and then hitting the Bag O Nails afterward.. I need to get my ass home. Ed is awesome too!

Newbie in the ocean

Just an update to this thread: Sometime in 2010, Ed expanded into the closed-up storefront next door, effectively doubling the size of his shop.

Always a good place to stop, but it's like a stogie oasis during inclement weather!