Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cincinnati--Bell's House of Tobacco

This is a discussion on Cincinnati--Bell's House of Tobacco within the Ohio forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Bell's House of Tobacco 12137 Royal Point Dr Cincinnati, OH 45249 (513) 774-0270 They have leather couches in the storefront ...

Full grown Puffer Fish nwksaxman@hotmail.com's Avatar

Cincinnati--Bell's House of Tobacco

Bell's House of Tobacco
    12137 Royal Point Dr
    Cincinnati, OH 45249
    (513) 774-0270

They have leather couches in the storefront where you can have a smoke and great conversation.
    Best cigar shop in the area! Mr Bell knows his stuff. Both on the cigar and customer service side.
    Last edited by pnoon; 12-07-2007 at 01:08 AM.

Re: Cincinnati--Bell's House of Tobacco

HOURS
    Monday - Friday 10AM - 6PM

Go Buckeyes!
    CIGAR BRIEFCASE: Free, straight forward, humidor tracking software!

Puffer Fish with many spikes BengalMan's Avatar

Been in there a couple times, nice place.

i was just there a couple of days ago. picked up some yummy goodness. Mr. Bell gave my son a reesse cup....made his day....gave my wife some zino "dog" memorabilia (she does scrapbooking)........he really knows hiscustomer service stuff!!! (keep the wife happy and I get to come back...haha)

I met "BigBen" there the other day and it appears that Mr. Bell has closed the lounge part of the shop. He let us sit back there and smoke anyway, but the lounge is no more
    "Any cigar smoker is a friend because I know how he feels."--Alfred de Musset

Just got back from vacation in Cincinnati. I went to this shop twice and I loved it. Mr. Bell was extremely knowledgable and friendly. Not to mention his great prices. I left with an Opus X #4 for only $11.50. Also got some Anejos for right around MSRP. I found many hard to find cigars and also picked up an Oliva 3 Master Blend. A must stop if you're in the Cincinnati area.

I AM NOT a fish!

Greater Cinci sure could use a nice cigar lounge. I guess the smoking laws would make this difficult but not impossible!

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    HOURS
    Monday - Friday 10AM - 6PM
    Also Saturday 10AM - 5PM

Can you smoke in this store? I thought we had some retarded smoking ban, or does it not apply to cigar stores.

Quote Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
    Can you smoke in this store? I thought we had some retarded smoking ban, or does it not apply to cigar stores.
    It does not apply to Tobacco shops. They are our last refuge in the Buckeye. Also, yes you can smoke in there. I saw a guy smokin in there when I was there last.

glad you liked it, but why on earth would anyone go to Cincinnati for vacation?

Bell told me that he closed the lounge because it just wasnt profitable anymore. As with any business, floor space comes at a premium.
    "Any cigar smoker is a friend because I know how he feels."--Alfred de Musset