Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Maumee - The Cigar Affair

This is a discussion on Maumee - The Cigar Affair within the Ohio forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; The Cigar Affair 323 Conant St. Maumee, OH (419) 891-0109 www.thecigaraffair.com Monday - Saturday 9am - 9pm Sunday 12pm - ...

No longer a community member.

Maumee - The Cigar Affair

The Cigar Affair
    323 Conant St.
    Maumee, OH
    (419) 891-0109
    www.thecigaraffair.com

Monday - Saturday
    9am - 9pm
    Sunday
    12pm - 6pm

Walk-in humidor, leather chairs and tables to sit and smoke at, nice staff.

Puffer Fish with many spikes BengalMan's Avatar

Re: Maumee - The Cigar Affair

Looking forward to seeing this shop on TUesday. I've heard a lot about it.

They say they have the largest humidor in the state of Ohio. I like it for the selection of course, but the staff is great, and they have many blends of pipe tobacco too. The smoking area is also really cool (has a small traditional cigar shop feel, and looks out onto the main street in Maumee). I like it better than the new Port Royal, and La Casa de la Habana I used to frequent in Toledo.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Les Paul's Avatar

I'm in there all the time. Massive humidor and knowledgeable employees. Great place to smoke.
    "I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust."

-Patrick Bateman, 'American Psycho'

Young Puffer Fish

Been in quite a few times, that is when I'm visiting my home town haha. But good selection and good cigars.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Huge humidor. Not a big fan, although I like to sit outside in their "cigarden" We took some wine and sat out there a few times.

I just felt like it was kinda a members only club, but that was just me. I'm sure if I frequented it, I would be or feel (i should say) more accepted.