Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Nub Launch Event in Toledo, OH

This is a discussion on Nub Launch Event in Toledo, OH within the Ohio forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Sam and I will be doing a Nub launch in Toledo, OH at La Casa De La Habana ( http://www.lacasacigars.com/ ...

Full grown Puffer Fish BengalMan-cl's Avatar

Nub Launch Event in Toledo, OH

Sam and I will be doing a Nub launch in Toledo, OH at La Casa De La Habana (http://www.lacasacigars.com/) on Friday April 11th from 6-9pm. The address and contact information is below. Hope to see you all out!

La Casa De La Habana
    4962 Monroe St.
    Toledo, Ohio 43623
    419.472-4427

Puffer Fish with some spikes Chewer D-cl's Avatar

I'm gonna be at this one for sure..Possibly the one in Michigan on the following day also.
    "Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman---or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." ---George Burns

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Deuce Da Masta's Avatar

Im probably gonna be at this one as well. For sure the michigan one the following day!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes stlcards's Avatar

Man this sucks, there's nothing even remotely close to St. Louis on the lineup right now. Would it be obsessive to fly to a herf lol?

5 days! Get there early to get your free Nub.

I was at Kyle's shop yesterday and we're good to go. He got his shipment and everything is sitting in the humidor waiting for the event! Here are the specials:

the first 100 people get a free Nub
    the first 25 people to purchase a box get a 6 cigar nub sampler
    we will be raffling away hats, shirts, hand rolled Nubs and MORE.
    and of course one person will win the chance to win the Mini Cooper!

Get there early to get your free cigar and a place to sit because we are expecting a sell out like the previous three events!