Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Central Ohio Herf?

This is a discussion on Central Ohio Herf? within the Ohio forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I wanted to gauge some interest and see if we can get a few guys together at the Tinderbox at ...

I'd Rather Be Smoking chrisguinther's Avatar

Central Ohio Herf?

I wanted to gauge some interest and see if we can get a few guys together at the Tinderbox at Easton. I'm open on the dates.

Full grown Puffer Fish TravelingJ-cl's Avatar

I could do something there August 15th-16th!
    I travel a lot, I blog a little. Food, cities, RV parks, and B&M's.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Cowboyjeans's Avatar

You ever been to pipes and pleasures on main street?
    "Any society that would give up a little freedom to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."-- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboyjeans View Post
    You ever been to pipes and pleasures on main street?
    I've heard of it and know where it's at, but I haven't been there.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish thisone326's Avatar

i;m not gonna be back into the columbus area until the 17th and am up for something after that
    Neill

I think it would be reasonable to give everybody more time. Let's shoot for 8/22 or 8/23.

If anything ever happens near the Toledo/Bowling Green area I would definitely be up for it
    Christian

Newbie in the ocean Longislander's Avatar

I'll be in Columbus on 8/22 and 8/23. Let me know if anything develops.

Full grown Puffer Fish TravelingJ-cl's Avatar

I know it's not Central, but I'm in Dayton for the weekend, and could always drive an hour or so if something is happening.

Alpha Puffer Fish

im always down for herf, but i think CL dosent hold many OHIOANS. or they dont know about this thread, probably only check the most recent posts i think me , you and cowboy are the only ones in columbus here that post regular. lets all get together and smoke, this wednesday the B&M by my house is doing a poker game from 6-830 sponsered by punch cigars. win and win a box of punch...whos in?

Newbie in the ocean

hey, haven't psoted before but have lurked for more months than i care to remember.

$$ is tight right now so my cigar smoking has been scaled back tremendously but a herf this weekend would work for me.

redbeard what is the b&m close to you?

Steve

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGrinstead View Post
    hey, haven't psoted before but have lurked for more months than i care to remember.

$$ is tight right now so my cigar smoking has been scaled back tremendously but a herf this weekend would work for me.

redbeard what is the b&m close to you?

Steve
    timba cigar up in powell. says your in canal W. so its kinda a hike. but if your intrested you should

Newbie in the ocean

i'm closer to pickerington than i am canal

it would be a hike up to powell considering i work in nelsonville, i don't think i'd make it by 6 heck i'd be lucky to make it by 7

Steve

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGrinstead View Post
    i'm closer to pickerington than i am canal

it would be a hike up to powell considering i work in nelsonville, i don't think i'd make it by 6 heck i'd be lucky to make it by 7

Steve
    understood. well have to see if we can get a place for all us to meet up in the middle. Burning leaf is down on s.high street. kinda in the middle of where everyone seems to be. A little far for me but i work down there in that area so im used to the drive to the south end. im down for driving whereever as long as im kid free that day i know tommrow ill be playing poker in powell tho if anyone is intrested

I can't make the Punch event tonight at Timba (taking my son swimming), but I'm still down for an evening herf. Think about some good dates for everybody. I'm willing to go anywhere.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast