Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Ohio State Smokers

This is a discussion on Ohio State Smokers within the Ohio forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Ok, so i am now along side of chris and coach your new ohio statesmen !! hold the applause now ...

Alpha Puffer Fish

Wink Ohio State Smokers

Ok, so i am now along side of chris and coach your new ohio statesmen !! hold the applause now !! Ohio is lacking members and i want to change all of that. We need more ohioans to participate in CL and local events. Ive been to a few events in the last month that just not enuf people showed up. I mean the rooms should have been filled out with all the cigar smokers in ohio. We all need to do our best to get to these events and get our friends or random cigar smokers to sign up on and participate on CL. You would be surprised how many people recognize the sites name. Like ''yeah ive heard great things about that site'' and thats where i say, well why havent you signed up yet ??? And they you get them to commit to doing it its simple the name of CL has a great rep. So please help me on my quest to fill this OHIO section up with members, and posts. And lets all get toghether and HERF !! Maybe if we can start something where we all meet up once a month for an hour and talk cigars and anything else. And if you know about any events that i may not of posted ( they are coming soon !) please please invite us all and post the info. We may have some brothers who are passing thru our state looking for something to do, and this may be the first place they look, so we need to get them where the action is...thanks for your time and get ahold of me for anything you need to

Newbie in the ocean

Events

Redbeard, we met at the Punch Poker Party at Timba last week (I was the first one out) and it has taken my procrastinating butt this long to sign on to CL. Are you aware of the Montecristo event at the House of Cigars on Huntley Road this Thursday evening. I have not been to one of thier events yet but plan to make this one on Thursday, I'll look for you there.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by bluto1900 View Post
    Redbeard, we met at the Punch Poker Party at Timba last week (I was the first one out) and it has taken my procrastinating butt this long to sign on to CL. Are you aware of the Montecristo event at the House of Cigars on Huntley Road this Thursday evening. I have not been to one of thier events yet but plan to make this one on Thursday, I'll look for you there.
    hey man!! glad to see you could make it !! Your going to like it here . Montecristo on thrursday whoot!! Are you going?? ill put a post up soon, im going to start making phones calls and getting on the the local B&M emailing list here soon. this week has been nuts !!