Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Ohio State Smokers!

This is a discussion on Ohio State Smokers! within the Ohio forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Ok, so i am now along side of chris and coach your new ohio statesmen !! hold the applause now ...

Alpha Puffer Fish

Ohio State Smokers!

Ok, so i am now along side of chris and coach your new ohio statesmen !! hold the applause now !! Ohio is lacking members and i want to change all of that. We need more ohioans to participate in CL and local events. Ive been to a few events in the last month that just not enuf people showed up. I mean the rooms should have been filled out with all the cigar smokers in ohio. We all need to do our best to get to these events and get our friends or random cigar smokers to sign up on and participate on CL. You would be surprised how many people recognize the sites name. Like ''yeah ive heard great things about that site'' and thats where i say, well why havent you signed up yet ??? And they you get them to commit to doing it its simple the name of CL has a great rep. So please help me on my quest to fill this OHIO section up with members, and posts. And lets all get toghether and HERF !! Maybe if we can start something where we all meet up once a month for an hour and talk cigars and anything else. And if you know about any events that i may not of posted ( they are coming soon !) please please invite us all and post the info. We may have some brothers who are passing thru our state looking for something to do, and this may be the first place they look, so we need to get them where the action is...thanks for your time and get ahold of me for anything you need to

I'd Rather Be Smoking chrisguinther's Avatar

Welcome, Redbeard. We have got to get together for a cigar one of these days.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by chrisguinther View Post
    Welcome, Redbeard. We have got to get together for a cigar one of these days.
    yes sir sounds like plan.....let me know i smoke a lot so im normally down

I'd Rather Be Smoking chrisguinther's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redbeard View Post
    yes sir sounds like plan.....let me know i smoke a lot so im normally down
    I could probably meet up with you tonight or tomorrow. Let me know what you've got going on.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by chrisguinther View Post
    I could probably meet up with you tonight or tomorrow. Let me know what you've got going on.
    i wont be able to leave the house tonight, i am going to burn some wood in the back yard and cook some hot dogs

Full grown Puffer Fish BengalMan-cl's Avatar

You guys should come down for the Cincinnati area herf Nov. 8th. We've got about 25-30 people at least coming already.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
    You guys should come down for the Cincinnati area herf Nov. 8th. We've got about 25-30 people at least coming already.
    hey that sounds fun !! you have anyone from here coming down ??
    what do you think chris ?