Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cincinnati Area HERF

This is a discussion on Cincinnati Area HERF within the Ohio forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I started a thread similar to this on another board. Currently we have 17 people attending. I have teamed up ...

Full grown Puffer Fish BengalMan-cl's Avatar

Cincinnati Area HERF

I started a thread similar to this on another board. Currently we have 17 people attending. I have teamed up with Eric Brown at the Party Source to make this an amazing herf.

When: Saturday Nov. 8th
    Time: Starts around 1pm - whenever we want

Were planning on meeting up at The Party Source so people who are from out of town can check out this great shop. Upon getting to the Party Source and telling Eric your here for the HERF, you'll get a free pack of cigars. From there were going to head to Hooters and grab some food. After Hooters, we were going to go next door and smoke and drink at The Beer Sellar for the rest of the day. Were going to have food specials at Hooters and drink special at The Beer Sellar. There will be people attending from as far as northern MI, northern IN, and maybe even WV. This is sure to be a helluva event.

Puffer Fish with many spikes robisjebus-cl's Avatar

i might just have to be there.
    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us, Cats look down to us. Pigs treat us as equals." Sir Winston Churchill

It's going to be a good one for sure.

Young Puffer Fish

Word has gotten out to a few of the Tuesday Party Source crowd, but I ain't telling any more of them about this Saturday soiree...

THis is looking to be a great event, the count is near 30 people!

Young Puffer Fish

Still planning on coming although maybe not in time to hit Party Source. (Gun show nearby and due to the election I must now stock up on boomsticks as well as cigars.) No matter if I can't hit PS on Saturday, I practically live there, and in any event do not travel sans stogies at any time.

Young Puffer Fish

Met some fine folks yesterday, consumed many chicken wings, smoked lotsa cigars. A couple people were taking pix, hope to see them up here soon.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Patrick B's Avatar

I was thinking of crashing this but couldn't make it. Looking foward to hearing how it was and showing up to the next one to introduce myself. Let's hear about it!

Patrick

Alpha Puffer Fish

ida been there @!!
    i didnt know !!!