Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Last Bastion in Cincinnati

This is a discussion on Last Bastion in Cincinnati within the Ohio forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; To all those who do not know, there is now only one place in Downtown Cincinnati where you can smoke ...

Newbie in the ocean

Thumbs up Last Bastion in Cincinnati

To all those who do not know, there is now only one place in Downtown Cincinnati where you can smoke indoors....that's right INDOORS.

Strauss Tobacconist (4th & Walnut) is a weekly (if not more) place where I go to smoke my sticks or fill up my pipe. The owner, Jim, is incredible. You won't find a better customer service team in downtown. Tim, Grant and Chuck all know their stuff and are more than willing to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Many of Cincinnati's famous, from athletes to radio personalities, make their way here often

As an added bonus, they are open on Saturday from 9-4. Just enough time to come in, grab a smoke and BS for a bit before heading out to dinner.

I absolutely recommend this place, or my name isn't CmbtEngr

Re: Last Bastion in Cincinnati

Smoking indoors is awesome, but I don't like Strauss too much.

They don't carry any RP (my favorite) and VERY limited CAO stuff. The guys there are awesome though.

Newbie in the ocean

Re: Last Bastion in Cincinnati

That's one thing about their downtown location...the selection tends to range towards the "classic" cigars. They do have some new stuff every now and again, but for boutique sticks such as RP, CAO, Camacho...you'll have to go to their Florence, KY store