Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Perrysburg, OH

This is a discussion on Perrysburg, OH within the Ohio forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Does anyone know when La Casa De Monticristo is opening in Levis Commons? I had heard several dates that have ...

Maturing Puffer Fish

Perrysburg, OH

Does anyone know when La Casa De Monticristo is opening in Levis Commons? I had heard several dates that have come and gone. It's still not open as far as I know. Very Eager to try out a new BandM

Maturing Puffer Fish

Re: Perrysburg, OH

I was told today that it is looking like early april for this thing to open up....

Then again, I was told early Jan., Early Feb., and Early Mar. SOOOOO I don't know for sure. I hope so though!

Maturing Puffer Fish

Ok, April 9th is the Grand Opening. I went there yesterday, and it looks AWESOME. They are doing a great job. Good size walk-in humidor. No cigars in it yet, but judging by the other place the guy owns, the selection will be awesome. expect the usual suspects, but he will most certianly carry the likes of Tatuaje, Viaje, AF opus... just to name a few. It should be great.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes djangos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nova69400 View Post
    Ok, April 9th is the Grand Opening. I went there yesterday, and it looks AWESOME. They are doing a great job. Good size walk-in humidor. No cigars in it yet, but judging by the other place the guy owns, the selection will be awesome. expect the usual suspects, but he will most certianly carry the likes of Tatuaje, Viaje, AF opus... just to name a few. It should be great.
    That will be nice! The only B&M in these parts that I have been to is the Cigar affair in Maumee....

Maturing Puffer Fish

I think I am going to end up working at this one a couple nights a week. I want to do it, and the owner seems to want me to. Now , I just have to talk the wifey into it...

Anytime you're up for meeting me here, Cigar affair, or Casa de la Habana, just let me know!!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes djangos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nova69400 View Post
    I think I am going to end up working at this one a couple nights a week. I want to do it, and the owner seems to want me to. Now , I just have to talk the wifey into it...

Anytime you're up for meeting me here, Cigar affair, or Casa de la Habana, just let me know!!
    Sounds like a plan! I work this weekend and next, so maybe after that. By that time the new place will be open too....

is this place open yet? I lived in perrysburg for a year and would always go to aficionado wine and cigars there by bdubs and they were always really nice. I will be going up there next weekend for a grad party and if this place is open i really want to stop in since ill be right there.

I went into casa de monticristo and its was very nice! a decent selection of sticks their very own non english speaking cigar roller. that was very cool! VEY NICE SHOP A MUST GO TO