Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

cigar shops near north dayton?

This is a discussion on cigar shops near north dayton? within the Ohio forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; live in troy and have no clue where a good cigar shop is. i hate ordering off the internet when ...

cigar shops near north dayton?

live in troy and have no clue where a good cigar shop is. i hate ordering off the internet when i can support a local family business

Newbie in the ocean

Re: cigar shops near north dayton?

Have you been in Leaf and Vine. It has been several years since I have been there, but they used to have a good varitey.

Newbie in the ocean

I live off of 35 ..I would just recommend: The Wharf (Fairborn by Fairfield Commons Mall) and Arrow and Wine (Far Hills Ave and St Rt 48 area). I know those are not NORTH of Dayton but 2 popular places! Good luck man!

FYI: Online retailer i like thus far- Cigar International is located in PA ...once my items were shipped on monday i got them on Wednesday!

+1 on the Wharf.
    Gurkha is the main reason I have trust issues.

Quote Originally Posted by shua713 View Post
    Have you been in Leaf and Vine. It has been several years since I have been there, but they used to have a good varitey.
    I went to Gentlemen of the Road in Troy and went there. They have a pretty good selection but not the really high end. They recommended the Esteban Carreras Chupa Cabra and really enjoyed it. Just haven't been able to find them anywhere.

+1 on the wharf! Leaf and vine is just ok. Oliva is about the highest end they stock. If you get really far north of Dayton, Port Royal Cigars in Findlay is bad a$$!
    Come on in dear boy, have a cigar, you're gonna go far....Pink Floyd