Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cincinnati "Anthonys Bar and Grill"

This is a discussion on Cincinnati "Anthonys Bar and Grill" within the Ohio forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Ive seen this placed advertised a few time and the reviews are very mixed on sites like google and urbanspoon. ...

No longer a community member.

Cincinnati "Anthonys Bar and Grill"

Ive seen this placed advertised a few time and the reviews are very mixed on sites like google and urbanspoon.

Does anyone have any experience with the place. Could really care less about the wine, looking for good food, a cold beer and a place to sit and smoke a cigar.

Thanks in advance
    Thomas

Re: Cincinnati "Anthonys Bar and Grill"

Had a chance to visit Anthonys Bar and Grill in person this week:

The food was great, keep in mind I am not a critic.

The beer was cold

The humidor was small, and reasonably priced

The service was great, though I and my Father were the only patrons in the place at the time.

Far as smoking goes. The owner talked with us for a bit, they allow smoking all day sunday, and monday night after 5pm in the bar. Outside of those days/hours there is a outside patio that in warmer weather would be very nice to sit and enjoy a good cigar.

If you get a chance to check them out, let me know how your trip went.

Maturing Puffer Fish

I am heading to Cinci area in a few weeks too. Thanks for the info.

Cool, when you start heading this way shoot me a PM and ill see if we can meet up.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

This place was really nice when they first opened. The beer selection was very good and the food was even better. Haven't really been back
    since the smoking ban went into effect. I sort of expected them to close with such a hit with the ban. Sounds like I need to make some trips
    there on some Sundays.
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

Full grown Puffer Fish Horsefeathers's Avatar

Anyone been here lately? Do they still have a humidor? I drove by yesterday, and didn't realize this place was located where it was. The wife wanted Smash Burger so we wound up there instead.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Xspenceve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Horsefeathers View Post
    Anyone been here lately? Do they still have a humidor? I drove by yesterday, and didn't realize this place was located where it was. The wife wanted Smash Burger so we wound up there instead.
    Ya I go all the time man, right down the road from my house. Nice place you can smoke inside on Monday and Sunday it will say private party on the door but don't be fooled. The outdoor area is a bit small and can get crowded. The food is great as well as the beer selection. Try the bucatininal modo mia it's ridiculously good. If you like bourbon they have a good selection as well. Yes they still have a humidor also the tobacco store across the street has a pretty good selection of smokes but they are really expensive.
    "A good cigar is to a man as a good cry is to a woman"

Full grown Puffer Fish Horsefeathers's Avatar

Cool! I'll have to check it out next time on that part of town.