Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Columbus - Tinder Box

This is a discussion on Columbus - Tinder Box within the Ohio forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Tinder Box 4028 Townsfair Way Columbus, OH 43219 (614) 475-7872 http://www.eastontowncenter.com/tenants/tinderbox.cfm Monday - Thursday 10 AM - 9 PM Friday ...

Columbus - Tinder Box

Tinder Box
    4028 Townsfair Way
    Columbus, OH 43219
    (614) 475-7872

http://www.eastontowncenter.com/tenants/tinderbox.cfm

Monday - Thursday
    10 AM - 9 PM
    Friday & Saturday
    10 AM - 10 PM
    Sunday
    Noon - 6 PM

Tinder Box is the place for those who enjoy quality tobacco products and gifts for the discerning cigar aficionado and pipe smoker.

Tinder Box features 130 brands of cigars and 36 loose pipe tobaccos—all smokable in the store because of their high-tech ventilation system.

A casual seating area is in place allowing patrons to enjoy their paper, a smoke, and a new special Arabica blend coffee.

I know all of the owners, managers, and employees, and you are always welcome to go in, enjoy a cigar, play chess, and watch TV!
    [size=1]ShackHerf.com [/size]| [size=1]Cigar reviews & ratings[/size] | [size=1]Cigar accessories[/size] | [size=1]Humidity Beads [/size]

Re: Columbus - Tinder Box

Quote Originally Posted by ToddziLLa View Post
    Tinder Box
    4028 Townsfair Way
    Columbus, OH 43219
    (614) 475-7872

I know all of the owners, managers, and employees, and you are always welcome to go in, enjoy a cigar, play chess, and watch TV!
    By far my favorite B&M in all respects. I've gotten to know the manager and a few other employees quite well, and (especially with my almost 15-year old appearance) they treat me like no other has. 2 brownie points
    I usually handle these situations with a little tact, but in that particular case I told her to go @#*& herself. -- icehog3

I'd Rather Be Smoking chrisguinther's Avatar

I've been here many times. Great atmosphere and knowledgable staff.

Maturing Puffer Fish AirplaneSpin's Avatar

There's one that just opened in Queens a stop away from Shea Stadium, I guess I'll have to check it out.
    "We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master," - Ernest Hemingway

Full grown Puffer Fish garyatmaui's Avatar

Been to the Easton Tinderbox only once, but it is where I bought my first Maduro Triple Maduro...........outstanding! Did not get a chance to smoke there. I have been going to the Burning Leaf B&M on South High St. Excellent humidor and selection, they have camachos, Oliva Vs in plenty. the people there are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Home is where my houseboat is...

This is where I had my first real cigar. It was a Cohiba. Ahh the memories.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Just wanted to bump this. Anyone want to smoke cigars in a great location should stroll by here. Evenings here are great. This is my favorite B&M.