Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Oklahoma City - Revolutions

This is a discussion on Oklahoma City - Revolutions within the Oklahoma forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Revolutions 3634 NW 39th St Oklahoma City, OK 73112 (405) 943-2876 Revolutions is a great little B&M. They have ample ...

Oklahoma City - Revolutions

Revolutions
    3634 NW 39th St
    Oklahoma City, OK 73112

(405) 943-2876

Revolutions is a great little B&M. They have ample room for smoking and a coffee bar. They have a good selection of cigars and pipe tobacco and accessories for both as well. Enjoy.
    Last edited by pnoon; 04-12-2008 at 10:53 AM.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Re: Oklahoma City - Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by MyMonkey View Post
    Revolutions
    3634 NW 39th St
    Oklahoma City, OK 73112

(405) 943-2876

Revolutions is a great little B&M. They have ample room for smoking and a coffee bar. They have a good selection of cigars and pipe tobacco and accessories for both as well. Enjoy.
    They are going out of business. 50% off everything in the store when I was there over the weekend.

It was a good place, sorry to see them close.

Mike

Young Puffer Fish

New to the board and fairly new to Cigars so haven't had a chance to check many places out yet. Read your post the other day and had this on the list to try. Any other local recomendations?

Young Puffer Fish

Hmm, not too surprised. Unfortunately this place lacked the three basics of any successful business: Location, location, location. Alas, one less place to smoke indoors in OKC .

Will swing by tomorrow to see if there's anything to scavange.

Young Puffer Fish

Talking Re: Oklahoma City - Revolutions

Well, I hit the place today for lunch. Most of the good stuff was already gone. Made out with some RyJs, Aroma de Cuba, Punch, Don Lino Africa, LFD Ligero, Java and RP Summer. All in all about 12 cigars and 2 nice empty boxes for ~$25. Not bad.

P.S. 10kmistake was a chicken and only spent ~$10

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by 10kmistake View Post
    New to the board and fairly new to Cigars so haven't had a chance to check many places out yet. Read your post the other day and had this on the list to try. Any other local recomendations?
    Cigar and Company
    7101 North May Ave
    Oklahoma City, OK 73116

Tobacco Exchange
    2836 NW 63rd St # A
    Oklahoma City, OK 73116

ZT's Cigars
    304 N. Meridian, Suite A
    OKC, OK

Those are the three I know of, in no particular order. I'm sure there could be more.

Mike

Young Puffer Fish

Thanks for the recomendations. I will have to try them. I have heard excellent things about Tobacco Exchange from bishainc

Went back today at lunch and grabbed another $10 worth They are pretty much down to the one wall now in the Humi.

Quote Originally Posted by blckthree View Post
    They are going out of business. 50% off everything in the store when I was there over the weekend.

It was a good place, sorry to see them close.

Mike

I just drove by and saw that Revolutions was closed/closing yesterday. Had not seen your post. That sucks. I liked that place. I need to try out Cigar and Company listed above. Never heard of them.

Drew's Tobacco off of I-35 is still a good place to hang for a cup o' joe and a cigar! Their selection is getting better. Tobacco Exchange on May is really sprucing up the place with their lounge - Cigar and Company is just too cramped and sometimes their pricing just isn't right. ZT's is a great group of guys, but alittle off the beaten path anymore. ZT's does host alot of great events though, so it's a good idea to stay in contact with them.
    + =

Thanks Kasr.

I need to get my post count above 30 to post pictures, so I'll spam this thread,lol

two

three

four

five

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast