Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Oklahoma City- ZT Cigars

This is a discussion on Oklahoma City- ZT Cigars within the Oklahoma forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Hey guys just wanted to let you know im the new manager of ZT cigars. I have been a patron ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes jarrod's Avatar

Oklahoma City- ZT Cigars

Hey guys just wanted to let you know im the new manager of ZT cigars. I have been a patron of this store for 6 years and now have the priviledge of running it. I would love to see some of you guys stop by and have a smoke with me. Let me know your from Puff and i will knock a little off for you.

We are located at 304 N. Meridian Ave Ste A okc, ok 73107

If you have any questions give me a call at 405-942-0070 and ask for Jarrod.

Re: Oklahoma City- ZT Cigars

Might have to take you up on that. Good to hear from a local B&M.

Newbie in the ocean

I'll be coming in to see you.

I was just in your new store today on Britton. Nice place. Paid full price though!

Looking forward to my next trip in.

Best B&M in Oklahoma. New shop is great and they always have a great selection.
    Practice doesn't make perfect. But proper prior preperation prevents piss poor performance.

Our new shop is located at 2726 W Britton Rd.

Next time ask for me, Jarrod, and I will take care of you.

Dropped by the new store yesterday. Man, what a nice place! Great selection also. There's a lot there I'd like to try out. Wanted to stay for the Patel thing but couldn't.
    Think I might drop by soon and finish off that box of bolivar. Very good cigar, and only 5 bucks! First NC Bolivar I've had.
    The guys said you were back in your hole lol.
    Gazelle intensity!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepersjeep View Post
    Dropped by the new store yesterday. Man, what a nice place! Great selection also. There's a lot there I'd like to try out. Wanted to stay for the Patel thing but couldn't.
    Think I might drop by soon and finish off that box of bolivar. Very good cigar, and only 5 bucks! First NC Bolivar I've had.
    The guys said you were back in your hole lol.
    Next time tell then to page me, I must have actually been doing work!

Newbie in the ocean

I'm going to have to come by and take a look. I've recently gotten started smoking cigars and pipes and man, what a relaxing hobby. I was googling for cigar and pipe clubs here in OKC, and you guys came up. Your website doesn't work now though. If you'd like to get that remedied, let me know. Maybe we could do a sort of exchange of services. I'm going to try to make my way over there soon.

Welcome deadlance. there's a few of us cigar/pipe guys in town. And the humidor/lounge at ZTs are top notch. check it out for sure.
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Jarrod, When do you suppose you'll be getting more Illusione ~1~ cigars in? I purchased your last stock and loved them! I also purchased all those Bolivar's and never seen any restocked. I hope the Illusione ~1~ is not going the way of those! I'd like to see what a whole box of those would cost.
    Great place and nice selection. Keepup the good work!
    Gazelle intensity!

Please let me know when you get a box of the Dark Prince Illusione ~1~ cigars in!
    Gazelle intensity!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Dhughes12's Avatar

hey jerrod, was in for the first time yesterday. thanks for the recommendation on the EPC Connecticut. really enjoyed it. have to get back up there in a day or two to get a few more.