Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Oklahoma Herf?

This is a discussion on Oklahoma Herf? within the Oklahoma forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; has anyone tried getting together for a cigar or 2 here in oklahoma? also, do any of you attend one ...

Maturing Puffer Fish Russell Pta's Avatar

Oklahoma Herf?

has anyone tried getting together for a cigar or 2 here in oklahoma? also, do any of you attend one that a local place puts on?

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: Oklahoma Herf?

I've heard tales of Okie herfs... that's serious business up there lol. My gf has told me stories of Okie herfs that straight blew my mind. Blew it right off lol.

lol thanks. maybe i shouldn't have asked

Puffer Fish with some spikes jarrod's Avatar

We do herfs quite often. We usually host an event at our shop once every 2 months and then a large group of us have dinner/drinks/smokes about once every month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
    We do herfs quite often. We usually host an event at our shop once every 2 months and then a large group of us have dinner/drinks/smokes about once every month or so.
    what shop?

Puffer Fish with some spikes jarrod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Pta View Post
    what shop?
    ZT Cigars.. we are in the process of building a new store so we should be hosting more events to come.

We slow things down in the winter but we still try to find time to go watch a football game and have drinks at a local cigar friendly restraunt. Shoot me your email and i will be sure to contact you when we decide to get back together.

So I just joined this Site a while back. But Found this Thread Via Google. My Friend and I usually have a good smoke once every 2 weeks. But would be nice to join in a larger Oklahoma Herf?

Where can we find such a place?

Newbie in the ocean

Just got on here and was checking out the fellow Okies and what's going on Cigar wise in OK. What is a Herf anyway ?? I am down south a way's most of you fella's look to be Yankees haha up north Ok way.

Newbie in the ocean

Checking in here - in Tulsa now but from down by Cement - some big fish in Lake Ellsworth. I'm a noob but a herf is a cigar puffin party...

Newbie in the ocean

Cement & Lake Ellsworth two places I know well, both are just a rocks throw from my farm, I fish Ellsworth every year and frequently go to Cement to the livestock auctions.

I have recently joined a private Cigar club at this cool cigar shop in Lawton, they have a back room area that is huge, pool tables, bar BYOB and many other perks. I stopped in on Friday and enjoyed a Cigar while meeting a few fellow Cigar nut's.

Newbie in the ocean

Grew up fishing Lake Burtschi - family land right off the lake land - that little lake is so dry it looks like a mud puddle nowadays. Sounds like a great little place - haven't been to Lawton for a couple years but occasionally make it down for some Wichita Mtn hiking and prairie dog viewing.