Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Anyone in Tulsa?

This is a discussion on Anyone in Tulsa? within the Oklahoma forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Attention any Tulsa puffers I'm in tulsa until Saturday. Wanted to hit a lounge tonight. What's the best lounge to ...

Anyone in Tulsa?

Attention any Tulsa puffers

I'm in tulsa until Saturday. Wanted to hit a lounge tonight. What's the best lounge to go to while I'm here where I don't have to be a member?
    If someone wants to herf this evening (thursday) let me know by PM.

Thanks!
    Matt
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Dhughes12's Avatar

Re: Anyone in Tulsa?

Depending on where u are at. Fogue & bates on 41st and Lewis is a great shop. Nice lounge. Not sure about at night. If you are near jenks, the cigar box on the river walk is a great b&m with an awesome patio and bar. Perfect for nights like this

I ended up at Fogue & Bates. Nice bunch of guys there. They often go out to dinner after the place closes and they invited me to join them. Where can you find people like that other than a cigar lounge??

Also, I have made it my personal tradition that whenever I am out of town and am warmly welcomed to a cigar lounge to bomb the proprieter/manager on duty with a cigar as a thank you. I hope Michael enjoys the partagas 8-9-8. He was a really nice guy and ran a nice store.

That's awesome. One of the many reasons I love this hobby.

Fogue is one of my fav shops. Michael is a great guy. As is James. Very accomodating shop There's actually an opus "cigar family" coffin they are holding for me up there at this moment. Been trying to get back up there for a week.

not sure if it would be worth it for you but I could probably pick it up and bring it back to the city for you. Just not sure when I could catch up with you to deliver it.
    You probably come up here way more than I do. I have only been here twice in the three years I've lived in Oklahoma. Other than just driving through on my way back to Michigan.

James wasn't around tonight so didn't meet him.

Thanks for the offer man. Appreciate it. But I'll be up there at some point. Me ( or one of my techs) are up there at least once or twice a week. I take any excuse I can to go by there.