Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

newbie taste help

This is a discussion on newbie taste help within the The Pipe Hobby How-To Discussion Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Good choice on fm haven't smoked a cigar in years. Just smoke pipe that's all....

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Re: newbie taste help

Good choice on fm haven't smoked a cigar in years. Just smoke pipe that's all.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tony78's Avatar

I had a nice bowl of Early Morning Pipe while passing out Halloween candy with my neighbors. The retrohaling (spelling) made a HUGE difference for me. Thanks everyone for the suggestions, help and the youtube link. I felt sort of stupid sitting there watching a guy tell me how to breathe when I smoke but I sure am glad I did. I'm looking forward to re-tasting my other current tobacco blends and hopefully will find the same bit of joy I did tonight. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony78 View Post
    I had a nice bowl of Early Morning Pipe while passing out Halloween candy with my neighbors. The retrohaling (spelling) made a HUGE difference for me. Thanks everyone for the suggestions, help and the youtube link. I felt sort of stupid sitting there watching a guy tell me how to breathe when I smoke but I sure am glad I did. I'm looking forward to re-tasting my other current tobacco blends and hopefully will find the same bit of joy I did tonight. Thanks again.
    Score team Eps! Nice job chronob for the vid! Glad it worked! Btw I love emp (early morning pipe) too however if you haven't give nightcap a shot!
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Glad to hear the retrohaling helped you out. I almost gave up pipe smoking until I discovered retrohaling and english/balkan blends. After that, cigars became little more than an occasional change of pace.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tony78's Avatar

You guys are great and the help is very much appreciated. Thanks again.

Anytime tony!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2