Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

meerschaum pipes

This is a discussion on meerschaum pipes within the The Pipe Hobby How-To Discussion Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; well it happened again I just picked this up for 45.00 after shipping I am going to block ebay here ...

Re: meerschaum pipes

well it happened again I just picked this up for 45.00 after shipping I am going to block ebay

here is the linky Vintage Meerschaum Estate Pipe by Thompson Farm Fresh | eBay

Newbie in the ocean

been lurking for a while, my friends(hes 60 im 25) brother(70) gave me his fathers straight egg shape meerchaum pipe probbly 6 inches long with a twist off stem has the wordblock merchaum on stem, the other side has a P bottom of P looks like peterson but the top of the P is swept to the left almost half moon like any thoughts

it is 40 years old smoked 20 years then never again till now, the father died 20 years ago. the stem is a light meeyn god while the it gets progressivly lighter as it goes to the top of the bowl were it was blackened. friend said it was his second favorite pipe. the older brother ket his fathers jost pipe. any ways she smokes like a dream. need to take a pic. any thought on maker

ps love the pipe section here

Newbie in the ocean

its 60 sorry he the brother told me he was 7 an he remembers the day it was a gift from his mom to h daisd

now tha is perfect history

Anything like this?

If so, it's a Pioneer.
    ********.com

Newbie in the ocean

meerschaum pipes-pb170258.jpgmeerschaum pipes-pb170259.jpg

found z camera its impossible to guess buy a writen explanation thanks for trying markc

i did slight clean up to the stem and the top of the chamber on the rim. it was carbed on the rim and had the usual brown ish tinge on the stem.

it smokes awesome

No longer a community member.

I haven't had a meerschaum in about 5 years so one this one this evening:

I really enjoyed my last one, but I had a hard time keeping a straight face as I smoked out of a Turk's head. I like the idea of having a classically shaped bowl made of meerschaum.

Philosopher Extraordinai Gigmaster's Avatar

I didn't know there were any cheap 'real' meerschaums. If it is not a block meerschaum, don't buy it. A cheap one (maybe from ground meerschaum???) is not going to smoke like a real meerschaum, nor will it color properly.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5