Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Pipe Carving

This is a discussion on Pipe Carving within the The Pipe Hobby How-To Discussion Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I was recently shopping around for a new pipe and cam across what looked like a do-it-yourself pipe that is ...

Young Fish

Pipe Carving

I was recently shopping around for a new pipe and cam across what looked like a do-it-yourself pipe that is basically a large block of wood with everything already pre-drilled and a stem, but the shape is up to me. I got it and now I'm just wondering if there's any tips or tricks for doing this. Hopefully by the time I'm done with it I'll have the ability to post pictures so I can show off the finished product.

Re: Pipe Carving

I don't know anything about carving a pipe but would love to do it one day. If you try to carve your own and enjoy it, there are some pipe carving contests on the forum that seem like a lot of fun.

Young Fish

Thanks. Which forums are those in? The first attempt was interesting, but fun. I think with better equipment and materials it could be habit-forming.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Welcome to Puff, Jeff.

Check out this thread:

Official Pipe Carver Contest Sign-Up's
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Young Fish

Thanks!

I was going to put up the link but John beat me to it!

Puffer Fish with many spikes mturnmm's Avatar

Go to pimopipecraft.com they have just about everything you need or can tell you where to get it.
    Here's to us and those like us!
    God Bless our Troops...especially our Snipers!