Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

dr grabow omega

This is a discussion on dr grabow omega within the The Pipe Hobby How-To Discussion Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Just got a new dr grabow omega pipe. Read on a review that I should only smoke 1 kind of ...

Young Puffer Fish

dr grabow omega

Just got a new dr grabow omega pipe. Read on a review that I should only smoke 1 kind of tobacco out of each pipe, is that true or just enjoy it? This is the second of my pipe collection. Both grabows. Pretty excited to try it when I get home tonight, might even try tossing filter! Getting crazy here lol

Pipe'in Aint Easy

Re: dr grabow omega

It doesn't matter what you smoke in the pipe. The fear is ghosting it.

Ghosting is when flavors from certain tobaccos remain in the bowl of the pipe. To start out with, I would only worry about having 1 pipe for Latakia (English), 1 for Virgina/Burley, and 1 for aromatics if you're going to smoke those.

Cobs are your best friend as a new pipe smoker BTW. Cheap, so if you ghost is with something you don't like you can toss it without hurting the pocket book too much.

It's been nice, while it lasted.