Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Drugstore Burley Poll for Pipe Smokers Only

Voters
172. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a regular pipe smoker and I never tried it

45 26.16%
  • Tried it - hated it (no mas)

21 12.21%
  • Tried it - loved it (a regular consumer of drugstore burley and other tobaks)

102 59.30%
  • Tried it - it's my exclusive smoke

5 2.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Drug Store Burleys:: Prince Albert, Carter Hall, Half&Half, etc.

This is a discussion on Drug Store Burleys:: Prince Albert, Carter Hall, Half&Half, etc. within the Pipe Related Reviews forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; [QUOTE=freestoke;3350916]That included beer in Savannah. ........ Never smoked an OTC until last year, believe it or not. Or a cob! ...

Re: Drug Store Burleys:: Prince Albert, Carter Hall, Half&Half, etc.

[QUOTE=freestoke;3350916]That included beer in Savannah. ........ Never smoked an OTC until last year, believe it or not. Or a cob! The forums can really bring you down, can't they?.........

/QUOTE]

yep--i come from an ethnic german/czech county in texas--we were raised on beer and wines--some never drank water unless they had been working in the sun--if you could place the quarter on the counter, they handed you your beer--BUT they wanted you to drink it outside--we obliged--

i have been experimenting with some virginias and vapers of late--it's pretty good smoking-- several englishes and balkans--also some McC orientals, which i find pretty decent--

but, my first love is burley --i guess we never stray far from our upbringing--

i plan to stock up on some Storm Front and Moe's Confetti--also Haunted Bookshop--a pound of each will hold me for a while i think, added to PA and CH--

i have just rediscovered cobs also--used 'em until i got my first briar--then for over 50 years just didn't think about 'em so much--last year i tried one that i got as a door prize--i was impressed--now i have eight--they make burley smile--

Re: Drug Store Burleys:: Prince Albert, Carter Hall, Half&Half, etc.

Carter Hall is my favorite drugstore tobacco. I have yet to try blending it because it tastes good on it's own. I lhave some latakia blend sitting in a jar, maybe I'll mix in some CH, age some and smoke some fresh and see how it does

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9