Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

MacBaren Roll Cake

This is a discussion on MacBaren Roll Cake within the Pipe Related Reviews forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I think this is similar to Dark Twist but it also has more burley in the mix which helps fill ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

MacBaren Roll Cake

I think this is similar to Dark Twist but it also has more burley in the mix which helps fill out the sweet cavendish and virginias and offers a fuller and more rounded flavor that melds together very well. I also find it more satisfying in the nicotene department. When I first got my tin and had smoked a few bowls I was kind of indifferent to it but I came back to it after it had sat on the shelf for a couple of months and I'll say a little time really brought it to life. This being one of the cheaper MacBaren tins is a positive so don't be put off on the cheaper price.
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Re: MacBaren Roll Cake

Just picked up a 100g tin of this at a semi local B&M that primarily sells cigars. To my surprise it has an '07 date on the bottom. This stuff is very tasty, but has to be smoked really slowly or it bites . The nicotine is also very satisfying. I'm going to have to go back and pick up a few more tins. It would be nice to find something similar that doesn't bite so easily.

Scott
    A peaceful place, or so it looks from space
    Closer look reveals the human race