Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake

This is a discussion on G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake within the Pipe Related Reviews forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by BrewShooter I have to say, my tin of it didn't really have much more than a hint ...

Re: G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake

Quote Originally Posted by BrewShooter View Post
    I have to say, my tin of it didn't really have much more than a hint of Lakeland to it. I did smoke it in my Lakeland pipe, but the only other Lakeland I've smoked is the Lakeland Brickle and I can clearly taste the floral flavors in that.
    From what I've read, the Lakeland Brickle is some strange Lakelandesque concoction brewed up for pipesandcigars, not really one of the established purveyors of perfumed tobacco, like SG and G&H. I've never had any, but here's a thread on it:

lakeland brickle

and here:

H&H Lakeland Brickle
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    From what I've read, the Lakeland Brickle is some strange Lakelandesque concoction brewed up for pipesandcigars, not really one of the established purveyors of perfumed tobacco, like SG and G&H. I've never had any, but here's a thread on it:

lakeland brickle

and here:

H&H Lakeland Brickle
    Yeah, I've heard it's not an exact match and possibly a bit lighter than the SG and G&H blends. I do have a tin of Ennerdale, but haven't opened it yet. I actually like the Lakeland Brickle quite a bit.

Puffer Fish with some spikes jtree26's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrewShooter View Post
    Yeah, I've heard it's not an exact match and possibly a bit lighter than the SG and G&H blends. I do have a tin of Ennerdale, but haven't opened it yet. I actually like the Lakeland Brickle quite a bit.
    I really enjoy Ennerdale, much moreso than Bob's Chocolate Flake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2