Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Prince Albert

This is a discussion on Prince Albert within the Pipe Related Reviews forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; LOL I am actually smoking this right now as I read this review!! I kind of like it as it ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes FLIPFLOPS_AND_SHADES's Avatar

Cool Re: Prince Albert

LOL I am actually smoking this right now as I read this review!! I kind of like it as it is to me, a decent break from the regular aros. Maybe I am a nicotine lightweight though. But I like this as a change of pace and it doesn't need too many re-lights.

Puffer Fish with some spikes jfdiii's Avatar

Re: Prince Albert

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Raccoon View Post
    I went on an OTC trip the last few weeks.. PA was by far the best and I have stocked up. CH was very close to PA. Kentucky Club (reg, conti bld and areo) all got trashed they smoked hotter then a fire-cracker couldn't even hold the pipe. Middleton Cherry was OK, Granger was OK, CBW was OK. Half & Half I trashed. Still have several diff Sails to try, SWR.. still looking for Walnut & Sugar Barrel. I have all the 'good' stuff.. penzance, stonehavel, PS, boswell, petersons, whatever but my new go to for walking the dog, fishing, mowing, driving around is PA. It's just a low maint smoke.. Usually smoke it in cob freehand, doesn't need constant attention and puts out lots of smoke!

Try mixing PA and CH 50/50. As far as finding Walnut and Sugar Barrel in a local B&M, good luck. There are only 4 wholesalers for these nation wide and a store would have to buy a minimum of a case (6tubs). 4Noggins and Milan tobacco are a couple of online retailers that seem to carry it. I wrote about trying to find some in the Sugar Barrel review a couple days ago. It ended up being a cool experience.

Re: Prince Albert

Gotta love PA, especially in a cob.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2