Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

The Dreaded Mixture 79

This is a discussion on The Dreaded Mixture 79 within the Pipe Related Reviews forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; You also have to keep in mind that my experience culminated in a very strong allergic reaction and I couldn't ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Re: The Dreaded Mixture 79

You also have to keep in mind that my experience culminated in a very strong allergic reaction and I couldn't breathe properly for the next day.
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by owaindav View Post
    You also have to keep in mind that my experience culminated in a very strong allergic reaction and I couldn't breathe properly for the next day.
    Yeah, I think I'd pretty well hate anything I had kind of reaction to, as well!

Quote Originally Posted by owaindav View Post
    I really like Ennerdale, too, so I've got to pile on.

Because you are allergic to the Lakeland weirdness does not make the Lakeland weirdness bad in the same way that M79 is bad. Ennerdale is fine tobacco, burns to a perfect white ash and produces a delicious smoke for those who don't go into anaphylactic shock from it. I'm not sure that can be said for M79. Even if not inferior to other similarly awful aromatics, as some suggest, it's still more of the same.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4