Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

circus candy sample

This is a discussion on circus candy sample within the Pipe Related Reviews forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I recieved the sample from CWL for making a donation to the Red Cross. The smell from the pouch reminded ...

circus candy sample

I recieved the sample from CWL for making a donation to the Red Cross.

The smell from the pouch reminded me of Hershey's chocolate powder. That came in those tins with the tin cap you popped off like a paint can. The scent was strong I was able to smell it through the envelope.

From the idea I got from this I went and updated my will and gave power of attorney to my 7 yr old niece because I thought this stuff was the blend that crazy clown from " It " smoked. Maybe that cool clown that attacked the boy in " Poltergist"(sp) was mixing this stuff up. BUT sadly it was none of those things.

Now I smoked it out of my Meer for fear. But I didn't get much flavor.
    It was smooth smoke, no bite, almost soft.
    The flavor was ever so sweet but really at times tastless. At other times I get more chocolate powder scent in my nose. Not at all what I was looking for or expected. No scary clowns No raging elephants NO polar bears lifting weights.

NoT my style of tobacco really. I found it to be lifeless.
    Still i was happy to have donated, happy to have tried this blend.
    The circus has definatly left town.

CWL

Re: circus candy sample

Well, at least you smoked some. You've got more guts than most!

Thanks for your contribution.