Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

CWL's circus candy

This is a discussion on CWL's circus candy within the Pipe Related Reviews forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; So, i opened up the bag and smelled what can only be described as a blend of dry Swiss-miss instant-hot ...

No longer a community member.

CWL's circus candy

So, i opened up the bag and smelled what can only be described as a blend of dry Swiss-miss instant-hot chocolate w/dried marshmallows mix and the nasty blue cotton candy that always somehow gets all over a child's face and not in their mouth, coloring their skin for days.

Upon lighting, i was brought back to the days of running around at a fair shoving air-puffed sugar on a stick into my general face-area and screaming about how i wanted to go on the moon bounce castle, inevitably smashing face-first into another child and infecting them with the blue-skinned sugar disease.

Those poor poor children, he's so miserable...

As the smoke wafted up from my Peterson 05, which i seem to enjoy clenching and just letting it sit at my chin, i felt the smoke envelop my face in a blue-sugar mist that was nearly as intoxicating than that of the cottony persuasion.

I must say, i would never smoke this every day, but damn i actually enjoyed this. To put it in CWL's words.. it's an "Experience".

CWL

Re: CWL's circus candy

Thanks for your contribution to a worthy cause. Glad it didn't kill ya!

Quote Originally Posted by CWL View Post
    Thanks for your contribution to a worthy cause. Glad it didn't kill ya!
    Can i.. can i um.. get more? <.<

has this happened to you before? XD

(for monies, of course!)

Quote Originally Posted by Zogg View Post

Those poor poor children, he's so miserable...

Do you have any idea how much trouble you can get into letting your kid smoke Circus Candy? Just looking at his pitiful face tears the heart right out of my chest.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Do you have any idea how much trouble you can get into letting your kid smoke Circus Candy? Just looking at his pitiful face tears the heart right out of my chest.

CWL

I just noticed the subject line has it as "CWL's circus candy"

I would like to state for the record, that I have nothing to do with the manufacture or sale of this fine weed..

Yeah that's my bad, cant edit it now

it's a local B&M's blend he picks up and bombs people with! for clarification!