Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bitten by a ghost! Mixture 79...

This is a discussion on Bitten by a ghost! Mixture 79... within the Pipe Related Reviews forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Natedogg ..and if you're picked, you HAVE to smoke it! Being picked is the equivalent of walking ...

Re: Bitten by a ghost! Mixture 79...

Quote Originally Posted by Natedogg View Post
    ..and if you're picked, you HAVE to smoke it! Being picked is the equivalent of walking the plank. You don't have a choice but to take a dip in the drink!
    And if you don't, the moderators have a used Playboy helicopter painted black, donated by Hugh Hefner. They come in the night dressed in ninja gear and take all your other tobacco at the point of a group 5 Dunhill poker.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Puffer Fish with some spikes italiansmoker's Avatar

Thinking about M79... I remembered an old joke about: the rice must be a good food, more than a billion of Chinese people can't be wrong... Seriously, this blend has been around more than 100 years... it couldn't be that bad... Actually, I smoked these mixture some years ago. Didn't appreciate it, there was too much liquorice flavor for me.

so who has it now? Did we pick another victim I mean contestant?
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2