Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

top 2 burleys??

This is a discussion on top 2 burleys?? within the Pipe Related Reviews forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by freestoke Two 4-star ranked tobaks! This has to stop. I don't NEED any more tobacco! Hear that!? ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes italiansmoker's Avatar

Re: top 2 burleys??

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Two 4-star ranked tobaks! This has to stop. I don't NEED any more tobacco! Hear that!? Recommend stuff I've tried or have already, okay?
    They are my favs, 4-stars or not, I didn't look at TobaccoReviews. Relax friend, life is too short...
    Last edited by italiansmoker; 05-30-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by italiansmoker View Post
    They are my favs, 4-stars or not, I didn't look at TobaccoReviews. Relax friend, life is too short...
    Just joking, Luigi! I'll probably wind up with a $100 worth of this and that before long and manage both of those with free shipping and some other tobacco I can really do without. (I think I already bitched about the ABF on this thread. )
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Peace Jim! The very first Burley I loved is an italian OTC, the ETI Forte (I can't post links at the moment, but you can found it in TR). A very delightful and very strong blend of several burleys and kentucky from italian plantations. Twenty years ago when I was at Univ. I could smoke these baccy on the morning but now I would give a try only after a good meal... Salud!

Quote Originally Posted by italiansmoker View Post
    Peace Jim! The very first Burley I loved is an italian OTC, the ETI Forte (I can't post links at the moment, but you can found it in TR). A very delightful and very strong blend of several burleys and kentucky from italian plantations. Twenty years ago when I was at Univ. I could smoke these baccy on the morning but now I would give a try only after a good meal... Salud!
    My first burley was the humble PA, and not so long ago! I started smoking "the good stuff" (the English and Danish tins) right off the bat in college and didn't discover PA and Carter Hall until 50 years later!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    My first burley was the humble PA, and not so long ago! I started smoking "the good stuff" (the English and Danish tins) right off the bat in college and didn't discover PA and Carter Hall until 50 years later!
    Actually, I prefer much more Bu-Va-Per (eg. Kingfisher, C&D Old Joe Krantz, GLP Barbary Coast) and Bu-Va blends (eg. Stonehaven, JF Germain Dark Flake, Ogden's Gold Block) rather than Burley straight ones, that are too monotone for me. Salud.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2