Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Escudo

This is a discussion on Escudo within the Pipe Related Reviews forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Firedawg Warren make sure you open the tin with the jun 07 date first! I switched it ...

Re: Escudo

Quote Originally Posted by Firedawg View Post
    Warren make sure you open the tin with the jun 07 date first! I switched it for ya. Trust me it is damn good aged!
    Underhand no good scoundrel bastage! LOL. Thankyou kindly. I have some jarred up so methinks I will take your advice happily.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddychester View Post
    Just wondering if this is the same code pattern I've seen on the back of my tins from Dunhill and various other suppliers?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Different companies have different date codes.
    I think its made in the same "Stokkebye" factory, if so ... it PROBABLY has the same code format. Orlik, et al. There's a full list on the Tobacco Cellar - Pipe Tobacco Cellar Blog blog.
    Ron aka RJ aka RJPuffs
    --
    Old age isn't too bad, when you consider the alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by RJpuffs View Post
    I think its made in the same "Stokkebye" factory, if so ... it PROBABLY has the same code format. Orlik, et al. There's a full list on the Tobacco Cellar - Pipe Tobacco Cellar Blog blog.
    Wow! That is eye opening. Thanks "Unreal". LOL.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

No longer a community member.

never tried the Escudo but I am loving the poor mans version (LBEF).

Quote Originally Posted by funbags View Post
    never tried the Escudo but I am loving the poor mans version (LBEF).
    Personally, I find PS Luxury BullsEye Flake (spelt out to aid the confused) to be totally different from Escudo, those cavendish centers (or centres in Europe) make the big difference. IMHO the PS Luxury NAVY Flake is more closer, slightly close as it is, to Escudo. Then again, there is only one Escudo - and rumour has it that Dunill Luxury Rolls is the same thing in a different package, but I haven't tried it so can't say.
    Ron aka RJ aka RJPuffs
    --
    Old age isn't too bad, when you consider the alternative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2