Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

GH Dark Flake Scented

This is a discussion on GH Dark Flake Scented within the Pipe Related Reviews forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; smoking my first bowl of GH DARK FLAKE SCENTED in my lakeland dedicated sasieni pipe(due to smoking nothing but ennerdale ...

No longer a community member.

GH Dark Flake Scented

smoking my first bowl of GH DARK FLAKE SCENTED in my lakeland dedicated sasieni pipe(due to smoking nothing but ennerdale in it for the past 2 weeks with the occasional bowl of Carterhall). And it is STRONG and STOUT. Not at all soapy and floral like I expected. Reminds me alot of SG Brown Rope No.4 (which I love). Major in the nicotine department but pretty smooth for a big in your face smoke.

I was a little worried that I would get another Soap bomb (we all now the legend of the ennerdale) but I am real happy that DFS is a robust baccy. I will still enjoy smoking the ennerdale which is like smoking a British grannies crotch (yummy). but I may have found a new favorite.

For those that like em strong, Enjoy!

Puffer Fish with some spikes jtree26's Avatar

Re: GH Dark Flake Scented

I really enjoy Dark Flake scented. Sometimes if I'm not looking for too big of a nicotine bomb I will smoke a bowl of mixed Dark FLake Scented and Kendal Flake. I think the topping on both is pretty similar.

Nice review. I enjoy Dark Flake Scented as well.

Thanks for the review, I love the stuff! I'm actually puffing on some Ennerdale as I type. Lol

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Zfog View Post
    Thanks for the review, I love the stuff! I'm actually puffing on some Ennerdale as I type. Lol
    Zfog, do you also get that British Grannie crotch goodness from the ennerdale??

Thanks for the review, Jake. Sounds a bit better than the Brown Flake Scented that seemed to zap my tongue and mouth for some reason (and not an isolated reaction, apparently). Not sure I'll try it, but I'll keep it in mind!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Thanks for the review sounds yummy!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by funbags View Post
    Zfog, do you also get that British Grannie crotch goodness from the ennerdale??
    That's the only reason I smoke it!