Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mm hardwood pipe

This is a discussion on Mm hardwood pipe within the Pipe Related Reviews forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; An excellent review free of any briar snobbery. Not that I would not take a new P lip over a ...

Re: Mm hardwood pipe

An excellent review free of any briar snobbery. Not that I would not take a new P lip over a MM hardwood. The point is that money should be spent on tobacco when considering your budget and saving a tidy chunk of change for a half dozen new pipes for different aromatics vastly improves the smoke experiences. You are a true botl sharing this info!

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Not a problem! I am glad you enjoyed the info. I mean briar is cool and meer my fav. But more than any of that I like my money and mm delivers its class enough to not be embarrassed if you care about that when you are in public. Another thing just add a forever stem which I think are 20 bucks amazing quality and you can use them on every mm pipe. Make it look classy! Enjoy smoking!
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Double post

I just ordered a hardwood with my order of tobacco based on your review, along with half a pound of anniversary kake without having tried it... Sounded delicious. I'm excited to try them both.

You won't be disappointed enjoy!
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

First virginia/VaPer tobacco I've gotten. I also got half a pound of 1-Q because I'm pretty sure I got 1-Q bulk at a smoke shop. Forgot to ask. It was labelled sunset. Now I'm possibly having doubts about it. Should like it, regardless.

Edit: I just checked out the stock photos of the tobacco and it looked like MV 1000 or HS-3. From tinderbox, so it was from lane limited. If I don't like the 1-Q, I can always order some of this. Lane bulk is cheap enough. Less than $2/oz if you buy 8oz.
    Last edited by Tulpa; 05-05-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Smoking pipes has really good prices on bulk tobacco! If you like those you might try bullseye flake.

I was going to get some bullseye flake or luxury navy, but pipes and cigars was out and smoking pipes didn't have cob plug. Will have to order it next time.

For some reason, the edit button isn't on some posts. I just remembered that smoking pipes doesn't have cob plug or the hearth and home blends and that was the deal breaker there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2