Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Captain Black Gold

This is a discussion on Captain Black Gold within the Pipe Related Reviews forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Really nice smoke. Smooth with a cream soda smell in the pouch. Smoked it all the way down and loved ...

Maturing Puffer Fish Pipe Pastor's Avatar

Captain Black Gold

Really nice smoke. Smooth with a cream soda smell in the pouch. Smoked it all the way down and loved it. Small spicy hits on the retrohale.

Really nice considering it was free from Lane Limited!

Really nice smoke.

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Captain Black Gold

I was surprised with Capt Black - Gold, too. I haven't regularly smoked aromatics in quite a while, but I truly enjoyed this tobacco.

Sounds like a good smoke to me.

Newbie in the ocean DirtyChicken85's Avatar

How does it compare to the regular Captain Black?

No longer a community member.

I ordered the Captain Black sampler the other day. I've smoked the white pouch in the past, but never the other colors of their baccy rainbow. You had me at "Smooth with a cream soda smell in the pouch"

Captain Black Gold was my first pipe tobacco and I wasn't much of a fan of it at the time. Although I think I might be able to enjoy it more if I gave it another chance.