Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

February 2014 Tobacco of the Month - Lane LL-7

This is a discussion on February 2014 Tobacco of the Month - Lane LL-7 within the Pipe Related Reviews forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Here it is folks, your TOTM for February. So grab your valentine and your favorite pipe and tell us what ...

February 2014 Tobacco of the Month - Lane LL-7

Here it is folks, your TOTM for February. So grab your valentine and your favorite pipe and tell us what you think!

Lane LL-7 - A majestic combination of Toasted Cavendish enhanced with premium Burley's and Virginias that provides zesty flavor, enchanting aroma and an unsurpassed smoke.

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

Re: February 2014 Tobacco of the Month - Lane LL-7

may be getting a sample of this from a member soon.
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

No longer a community member.

My local cigarette outlet actually stocks this as one of their 5 bulk blends. I'll have to grab some and check it out. I think I have some cellared, but I hate to crack open a new jar- I'd much rather buy more

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    My local cigarette outlet actually stocks this as one of their 5 bulk blends. I'll have to grab some and check it out. I think I have some cellared, but I hate to crack open a new jar- I'd much rather buy more
    Makes perfect sense! I'm going to have to find a place here that sells it...or order online.