Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

McCarter Pipes

This is a discussion on McCarter Pipes within the Pipe Retailer Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; First, a great big thanks to everyone on Puff who helped inspire my pipe making. Especially those who have ordered ...

McCarter Pipes

First, a great big thanks to everyone on Puff who helped inspire my pipe making. Especially those who have ordered custom pipes, posted photos and reviews, and just generally been hugely supportive.

I finally got around to putting a simple site together: McCarter Pipes.
    I'll be adding pipes to the gallery as I find time to create them. Hopefully one or two per week.

These forums have been my pipe smoking home for quite a while now. So I'm posting my site info here and offering any pipe I have in the gallery currently for $75, shipping included (Continental US only. . .otherwise shipping gets more expensive). Custom pipe requests are, of course, always welcome.

No questions asked, money back guarantee on all pipes. And I'll refund your return shipping if you aren't 100% satisfied.

For anyone out there who doesn't know me: PM me. I'm happy to point to several other established members as references.

Best,
    Dave

Re: McCarter Pipes

Dave,

I'm pretty young in the pipe world, but those are absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on pursuing something that you have such a passion and gift for!
    New Washington State gun forum. www.WaGuns.org

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Max_Power's Avatar

It's great to see your site up. Those are some beautiful pipes up there and I couldn't be happier with the one you made for me.

Thanks again for the work you did for me and good luck with this venture. I have a feeling it's going to work out well.
    That which is falling, should also be pushed

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Dammit Dave! PM sent
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Beautiful pipes Dave and some gorgeous stem work. As a native Mainer in exile I have to support craftsmen from my home state. Sending PM.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

And so a PAD epidemic begins. Dave is a great guy to deal with and really knows his pipes and pricing that beats most mid range pipes let alone customs. Mine is the quarter bent oval rim and I can't wait to get my hands on it.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Must....resist....urge....to...., oh what the hell, PM Sent!

Those are really beautiful!

Full grown Puffer Fish gentimmy's Avatar

i've smoked my mccarter every day since i got it....i'll be getting another too

I've got two on the way, the nose warmer and the freehand. Really exited about these although, as I told Dave, at these prices I feel like I'm stealing them.

Umm .... that should read "excited"

A neighbor that makes pipe,,,,,,this is gunna hurt.
    An "oath" has no expiration date......

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Max_Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by asmartbull View Post
    A neighbor that makes pipe,,,,,,this is gunna hurt.
    Yeah. But it hurts so good.

pm sent.
    That which is falling, should also be pushed

Wow!

So many posts and PMs over the last 24 hours!

Several of my Gallery pipes have sold, and I have at least two "custom" orders in the works.
    Thanks, again, for all the Puff support.

There are a few pipes shown on http://www.mccarterpipes.com which are unclaimed. Mostly bent Egg & Apple shapes, which I thought would have sold first. . .Funny how personal preference has little to do with buyer preference!

Once The remainder sell, I'll start listing the pipes I made from this week forward in a new gallery. Some will, I hope, sell via messages to dave@mccarterpipes.com. What doesn't sell in a month or two will be offered again, solely on Puff, at a deep discount.

Thanks, again, to everyone out there.

Best,
    Dave

Arrived home from work to find a package containing two new McCarter pipes waiting for me. I've got to say I'm very impressed with your work Dave, the finish is gorgeous, a pipe cleaner glides effortlessly to the bowl on both pipes, and I love the stems. I've chosen the tobacco for the inaugural smoke, now for the hard part ..... which one first?
    Thanks again Dave, very happy with these!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Yeah, whoever bought that birdseye I was drooling over is in big trouble! My wallet thanks you but my PAD wants you hurt!
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast