Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

GioPipes by Giovanni

This is a discussion on GioPipes by Giovanni within the Pipe Retailer Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hey gents just wanted to let you guys see what I have been up to with my pipe making and ...

Young Puffer Fish

GioPipes by Giovanni

Hey gents just wanted to let you guys see what I have been up to with my pipe making and maybe give you a chance to own one of my creations.. I dont have a proper website at the moment but if you follow this YouTube link Daftlilly1's channel - YouTube you can see what I have been making lately..
    All my pipes are "One of a Kind" all hand made in Canada. I dont use a lathe for any of my pipes so there are no shape duplicates and this asssure's the one of a kind factor. I have been smoking pipes for about two years and love it so I decided to start making them.. I have been making pipes for about 8 months and really enjoy the art form..
    Take a look at what I am doing and feel free to chime in or contact me with any questions regarding my work...

Thanks
    Giovanni of GioPipes..

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Re: GioPipes by Giovanni

Some pretty cool looking pipes. I would definitely recommend getting some sort of website or even a photo gallery setup so potential buyers can better view what you have made and have available for sale. Plenty of PAD sufferers around here.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Maturing Puffer Fish

^ Seconded!

I'm also interested to know how/where you learned to make them
    "Is that so?" - Hakuin

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewdk View Post
    Some pretty cool looking pipes. I would definitely recommend getting some sort of website or even a photo gallery setup so potential buyers can better view what you have made and have available for sale. Plenty of PAD sufferers around here.
    Beautiful.