Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Lots of new pipe stuff (including McCarter) at Nice Ash Cigars

This is a discussion on Lots of new pipe stuff (including McCarter) at Nice Ash Cigars within the Pipe Retailer Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and mention that we've ( Nice Ash Cigars ) started to reinforce our ...

Lots of new pipe stuff (including McCarter) at Nice Ash Cigars

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and mention that we've (Nice Ash Cigars) started to reinforce our piping section. We're now carrying GL Pease, we have some Escudo, we have a lot of Sam Gawith (250g Perfection, BBF, Squadron Leader, Commonwealth, Navy Flake), we're loaded up on Peterson (including a bunch of IF) and even new Perfect Puff bulk stuff which is surprisingly quite good (the Sweet Virginia, Highlander and Left Bank are my favorites from what I've tried).

We also added a few Peterson and Savinelli pipes to our lineup, but what's most awesome is we're carrying a few beauts from Puff's own Dave McCarter! I wanted to help support Dave beyond my personal collection so we've added these two for now: a BIG & stout rusticated Billiard and a very pretty, delicate Dublin. As always, thanks for the support!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lots of new pipe stuff (including McCarter) at Nice Ash Cigars-jumborusticbilliard03.jpg   Lots of new pipe stuff (including McCarter) at Nice Ash Cigars-rusticdublin02.jpg  
    Last edited by szyzk; 09-04-2012 at 07:08 PM.
    Never trust anyone over 30.