Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Holiday Sale at NiceAshCigars.com

This is a discussion on Holiday Sale at NiceAshCigars.com within the Pipe Retailer Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Nice Ash Prices, for sure! I bet they'll run out of Orlik soon. I bought two, along with a 250g ...

Re: Holiday Sale at NiceAshCigars.com

Nice Ash Prices, for sure!

I bet they'll run out of Orlik soon. I bought two, along with a 250g box of SG Best Brown Flake. I've never had the best brown, so I hope I like it. That, or you'll see some bomblets launching from San Antonio soon!

Hahaha, you guys alone are going to deplete us of Orlik!
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Had to pull the Best Brown. If I can confirm that we have more incoming I'll relist it, but it seems like our host computer was shut off for the holiday so I can't remote login to work my magic in Quickbooks.

FYI, we have a LOT of Perfection 250g... If anyone wants, I'll do an additional discount on it.

For those who haven't tried it, it's a very well blended (meaning truly blended, no one component really stands out) lighter-styled English with a vanilla essence. If I had to break it down I would say that the Virginias constitute the bulk of the tobacco, there's a light smattering of smokey Latakia inside, a little sharp Turkish, and the vanilla is more of an overall sweetness than a true flavor. It seems like it performs better in larger bowls, and I don't have a problem admitting that it seems like half the people that have tried it in store preferred it to Squadron Leader (and took more than enough home to add it into their rotation) and the other half won't be purchasing it again! I've never seen such a divided opinion on a blend!

Quote Originally Posted by szyzk View Post
    FYI, we have a LOT of Perfection 250g... If anyone wants, I'll do an additional discount on it.

For those who haven't tried it, it's a very well blended (meaning truly blended, no one component really stands out) lighter-styled English with a vanilla essence. If I had to break it down I would say that the Virginias constitute the bulk of the tobacco, there's a light smattering of smokey Latakia inside, a little sharp Turkish, and the vanilla is more of an overall sweetness than a true flavor. It seems like it performs better in larger bowls, and I don't have a problem admitting that it seems like half the people that have tried it in store preferred it to Squadron Leader (and took more than enough home to add it into their rotation) and the other half won't be purchasing it again! I've never seen such a divided opinion on a blend!
    I've never tried the Perfection blend, but I did try to blend my own "English with Vanilla" once just to see how it would be. My version was horrid.

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    I've never tried the Perfection blend, but I did try to blend my own "English with Vanilla" once just to see how it would be. My version was horrid.
    That's funny! The idea behind it definitely works, but I can see how difficult it is to pull off. Not a lot of blends have managed to do it well.

just placed my order......little bit of this and that some I need to hold back for ss have a great thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by szyzk View Post
    Had to pull the Best Brown. If I can confirm that we have more incoming I'll relist it, but it seems like our host computer was shut off for the holiday so I can't remote login to work my magic in Quickbooks.

I might be willing to give the perfection a try. What would the new price be?
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2