Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Holiday Sale at NiceAshCigars.com

This is a discussion on Holiday Sale at NiceAshCigars.com within the Pipe Retailer Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Items are up here but sale doesn't start until Wednesday. We've got some Dunhill & Davidoff tins, the fan favorite ...

Holiday Sale at NiceAshCigars.com

Items are up here but sale doesn't start until Wednesday. We've got some Dunhill & Davidoff tins, the fan favorite Irish Flake, and a bunch of Sam Gawith (mostly 250g boxes), a few pipes, etc.! The prices will be worth checking out on Wednesday!
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Re: Holiday Sale at NiceAshCigars.com

Thanks for the heads up, Andrew! I love me some Orlik Golden Sliced. How about I just mail you my credit card?
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Quote Originally Posted by nikonnut View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, Andrew! I love me some Orlik Golden Sliced. How about I just mail you my credit card?
    I cannot advise you to do that.

But you should do it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by szyzk View Post
    I cannot advise you to do that.

But you should do it anyway!
    Well I'll just wear it out Wednesday then

I'll be checking it out! Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the heads up, checking them out now

Prices are live - at least for the pipes, accessories, samplers and the first cigar category. Thanks guys!

Site no worky. Connection refused. Connection refused. Right when I hit submit order!

Argggg!
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Pete,
    I got the same error but the order went thru. I called to confirm and they gave me the thumbs up so it may have went. Give them a call

Andrew,
    Jumped on three runs of Orlik. Smoking hot deals!!! Thank you for the heads up brother

No problem guys! And Pete, your order did go through so everything's okay!

The company that hosts our site reassured us that we wouldn't run into any major issues if the site took on a lot of traffic at once... Needless to say, we ran into major issues when the site took on a lot of traffic at once!

Things should be running much better now. If you tried to place an order and couldn't or you aren't sure if your order went through, feel free to contact me personally today until 5PM, on Friday from 8:30AM-5PM, Saturday from 9AM-2PM or Monday from 8:30AM-3PM at (814) 726-2782 - or email me any time at andy@niceashcigars.com!

If there's anything that shows "in stock" on the site that you would like to see on sale, let me know. We're running close to cost on some items but I can do my best to wring a little bit more out of what we've got.

Thanks again, guys!

Thanks for the help Andrew! And thanks for the tip Chris! If you hadn't posted that info I probably would have tried five more times and ended up with 5 orders! Wifey would not be pleased.
    Send Troop Donations to : Troop Donations 128 Delaware St, Staten Island, NY 10304

Quote Originally Posted by BigSarge View Post
    Thanks for the help Andrew! And thanks for the tip Chris! If you hadn't posted that info I probably would have tried five more times and ended up with 5 orders! Wifey would not be pleased.
    Don't worry, even if there's an error with multiple orders they won't all go through. At the very worst one of us will give you a call to confirm whether or not you actually did want 78 tins of something.

Puffer Fish with some spikes slap1914's Avatar

Thanks for posting this. I was able to place my order with no problem! Here's what I got. These will be my first Peterson Pipes!

Peterson Pipe Christmas 2012 (408 Shape)
    Peterson Pipe Christmas 2012 (03 Shape)
    Orlik Golden Sliced Pipe Tobacco (100 Grams)

Quote Originally Posted by slap1914 View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I was able to place my order with no problem! Here's what I got. These will be my first Peterson Pipes!

Peterson Pipe Christmas 2012 (408 Shape)
    Peterson Pipe Christmas 2012 (03 Shape)
    Orlik Golden Sliced Pipe Tobacco (100 Grams)
    Awesome! I packed that order! It just left the building, so you should see it Monday (or Friday if the packages continue to move over Thanksgiving).

Thanks!

I'll just say it again. Awesome sale! Ended up getting 5 tins of golden sliced (shipped) for about what 2 tins run at my B&M. Super pleased!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast