Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Black Friday Sale @ P&C

This is a discussion on Black Friday Sale @ P&C within the Pipe Retailer Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by exprime8 hey Travis, whats up with the Illuminati cigars, have you tried em yet??? Have not tried ...

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Black Friday Sale @ P&C

Quote Originally Posted by exprime8 View Post
    hey Travis, whats up with the Illuminati cigars, have you tried em yet???
    Have not tried one myself, we just got them a few days ago. I probably will at some point, but I've got a lot of samples on my plate right now. Tough job, I know. They look pretty good, don't think they'll be mistaken for Padron 1964s anytime soon though. We got a very friendly bulk buy hence the big discount. Nicaraguan, made in Rocky's factory in Nicaragua basically by some big-shot business guy who loves cigars and wanted to break into the business. From what I heard, it seems like the owner guy was relatively hands-off in the blending process which is likely a good thing. Based on reaction from one trusted customer who tried one and overall appearance/smell/story, I'm guessing that they're not the holy grail cigar that costs $3 and smokes like a CC, but that at $50 for a box of 20 you're getting a good value. Here's a link to the manufacturer's site for more details on the blend: Welcome To Illuminati Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by OperationLongLeash View Post
    Have not tried one myself, we just got them a few days ago. I probably will at some point, but I've got a lot of samples on my plate right now. Tough job, I know. They look pretty good, don't think they'll be mistaken for Padron 1964s anytime soon though. We got a very friendly bulk buy hence the big discount. Nicaraguan, made in Rocky's factory in Nicaragua basically by some big-shot business guy who loves cigars and wanted to break into the business. From what I heard, it seems like the owner guy was relatively hands-off in the blending process which is likely a good thing. Based on reaction from one trusted customer who tried one and overall appearance/smell/story, I'm guessing that they're not the holy grail cigar that costs $3 and smokes like a CC, but that at $50 for a box of 20 you're getting a good value. Here's a link to the manufacturer's site for more details on the blend: Welcome To Illuminati Cigars!
    alright thanks, i might have to pass, since i dont really like RP stuff, but its interesting for the price, so ill keep an eye on it. thanks
    - Sin City Bomber -

Quote Originally Posted by szyzk View Post
    Order placed, I should be able to get your tin in the mail next Tuesday.

We'll worry about a trade later.
    You know, I was "afraid" of this.....thanks brother! We'll make it good.

Somebody hit Andrew with some RG for me - I already got him recently!
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    You know, I was "afraid" of this.....thanks brother! We'll make it good.

Somebody hit Andrew with some RG for me - I already got him recently!
    I'll take a tin of pre-1980s Balkan Sobranie in return... Barring that, I've had my eye on a Dunhill Cumberland (billiard).

Never trust anyone over 30.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2